Members Please Book Your Court Before Play!
On the booking sheet for the day you will be able to see which courts are available and we advise you to book slots where possible at different times to other club members to aid our social distancing responsibilities.
Please follow the guidelines below:
- MEMBERS ONLY can book one court at a time for singles play with one other person outside their household or can play doubles with 3 other household members.
- Please do not bring any spectators or additional family members who are not part of the play.
- Please be respectful of social distancing rules to other players.
When you go into Book A Court via our Website, you will see on the bar at the top right that it says “Sign In” or “Register”.
Click on Register and then select the LTA option and then sign in as you usually do. You should then be registered with Clubspark.
Help / Steps to Book a Court / See Video Below
- Click the Book a Court >>’ Link at the top of this page.
- On the Timetable layout you’ll see the court number across the top and the times along the side. Above the court and to the right you can toggle through the days or use the calendar to choose a date. Once on the right day, pick your slot by clicking in the slot you want.
- Check the booking and click book now to confirm.
- At this stage it may ask you to sign in to clubspark (most of you with BTMs will already have done this). It’s a simple process to manage your booking and an email confirmation will be sent after booking.
- Please note we have limited booking slots to one hour.
- If you wish to cancel your court go into your clubspark again and go to ‘your bookings’ where you can cancel.
Below is a 3 minute video demo of how to book a court.
You may find it easier to download the clubspark booker app. If you have any problems contact Kevin on firstname.lastname@example.org