Join Wells Tennis Club
If you want to have a hit with friends, join in some social group sessions or play in our men’s and ladies nights we have something for you. Other benefits of becoming a member are:
- Mens, Ladies & Mixed league tennis
- Competitions throughout the year
- A friendly social atmosphere
- Use of 5 outdoor floodlit courts
- Free use of tennis balls in the clubhouse replaced weekly
- Purpose built practice wall
(or continue reading for prices and more details)
Playing at Wells
|Monday||Mens Night||18:30 onward|
|Tuesday||Ladies Night||18:30 onward|
|Thursday||Social Mixed||18:30 onward|
|Sunday||Social Mixed||10:00 – 12:00|
Our membership costs
1/10/21 – 31/3/22
|Monthly Payment Option|
|18 – 30||£30||£6|
|Over 65 / Veteran||£85||£15|
|Adult Beginner **||£60||£6|
|Family 1 (1 Adults and 2 children under 18)||£120||£21|
|Family 2 (2 Adults and 2 children under 18)||£190||£34|
|Junior (under 17)||£22.50||£5|
|Mini (under 10)||£12.50||£2.50|
** An Adult Beginner is a player who is:
- new to the game or returning to the game after a significant period
- a player with little technical and tactical knowledge but a basic understanding of the rules of tennis)
- attending coaching sessions (either group or individual) in an attempt to improve their game.
An adult beginner will be able to use the club as a member but not join in social tennis until upgrading the membership. The player can book courts and practice with friends (singles or doubles) and use the hitting wall.
The maximum term a player can be an adult beginner is 1 year but at the coach’s discretion they may be invited to join the relevant membership category before this and join in with club sessions, league etc.
You can pay online and join today via GoCardless. OR you can choose ‘other’ as a payment option to pay by bank transfer or by cheque.
Payment by bank transfer or cheque
|Cheque||Please send your payment (cheque made payable to Wells Tennis Club) to:|
Clare Mather, Wells Tennis Club, Membership Secretary, Stoneleigh House, Roughmoor Lane, Westbury sub Mendip, BA5 1HF
|Bank Transfer||Please transfer funds to :|
HSBC sort code 40-46-06 account number 21117785
If paying by bank transfer or cheque after filling out the online form, please send an email confirming how you have paid to Clare at firstname.lastname@example.org.