Wells Tennis Club will be running its annual club championships. Events members can enter are…
|Mens Singles||Ladies Singles||Mens Doubles||Ladies Doubles||Mixed Doubles|
|Boys Singles||Girls Singles||Boys Doubles||Girls Doubles|
All standards welcome to join in! See how far you can get against the regular players and help make the event a success as we search for our champions this year.
- Matches will be on a knock-out basis.
- Entries by May 23rd
- Play starts in June
- Guide dates for each round to be published on receipt of entry numbers.
- Finals day Sunday Sept 18th starting at 11.00am.
- All courts will be in use for the championships that day.
- Bad weather contingency Sept 25th
- Best of 3 sets with LTA tiebreak at 6-6 in first two sets and Championship tiebreak (to 10) in third set
- New balls for Finals only
If there are any questions please contact Vicky Flicker on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01749 870641